7 Steps To Push Past The 7-Episode Wall of Podfading – Episode 178
Many podcasts start only to soon fade away. I’m sure there are many reasons podcasters quit. If you are diligent, you can follow these 7 steps to push past the 7-episode wall of podfading.
Studies show that many podcasters fade around that seventh episode. We all run into that urge to quit. It doesn’t need to be that way.
There are many reasons the urge to quit hits us. Maybe podfading kicks in, because the podcaster didn’t realize how much work it would take. Or they ran out of things to say. Or life got in the way and they couldn’t find the time. Or the fun ran out. There are many, many reasons.
Maybe the reason they feel like quitting is because podcasting just sounded good at the time.
Whether you are launching your podcast, or you are midstream in creating your content, there are steps you can take to help you fight the urge to quit. These steps will help you break through that 7-episode wall of podfading.
- Make sure what you think is your passion is truly your passion.
- Niche your target, so you know exactly how to filter your content.
- Try to brainstorm 50 show topics in 10 minutes.
- Create a schedule and break the tasks into parts.
- Look at the big picture so episode build seasons or themes.
- Work when you feel most creative and productive.
- Find an accountability partner.
Do you need help with your podcast? E-mail me any time at Coach@PodcastTalentCoach.com. Let’s see what we can do.
You can find my podcast and other tools to help you create great content at www.PodcastTalentCoach.com.
Let’s turn your information into engaging entertainment.