5 Questions To Find Your Focus – PTC Episode 077
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW ON iTUNES HERE.
Whether you are a seasoned podcaster or brand new to the game, refining your podcast focus is always an important step to keep your listener engaged.
Brand new podcasters can use these five questions to refine the focus of their podcast idea.
Podcasters have been doing it for awhile can use these though starters in order to step back and assess the quality of their content and determine if they are reaching the goals established.
These questions will help you find content that your listener desires, solve a problem your listener encounters often, and find topics that make it easy for you to create that sticky content.
Sharpen your podcast focus using these five questions.
What are you passionate about?
– You will find it much easier to create content on a regular basis if you are discussing something that stirs your passion.
What are your unique qualities?
– Your unique qualities will separate you from the other podcasts in your niche.
What topics tend to occupy your conversations?
– If you find it easy to often discuss a topic in conversation, you will find it easy to discuss it regularly on your podcast.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
– Your passions usually occupy your spare time. If you find those things that occupy your spare time, you may have a solid topic for your podcast.
What topics do people ask you about most?
– If people are asking you about particular topics, that is usually a good signal there is a problem there along with some interest.
Make your content more engaging. Use these 5 questions to sharpen your podcast focus.
I’d love to help you with your podcast. Post any questions or comments you might have, or e-mail me at Coach@PodcastTalentCoach.com.
You can find my podcast and other tools to help you create great content at www.PodcastTalentCoach.com. Let’s turn your information into engaging entertainment.
Let’s turn your information into engaging entertainment.